Hear and Be Heard! Self-Study GrowthCourse
In this program you are going to explore several key points about communication and the challenges of communicating effectively. There are two very important components that make up communication:
Part I, is about the messages you send. This part of the program covers:
- Conveying your message clearly while making sure to be inclusive and compassionate of the other person in the dialogue
- The multi-layered structure of our communications and the simultaneous messages you may not realize you are sending.
- The difficulty we sometimes have connecting with others and how important it is to follow-up and make sure that what you really wanted to say was effectively communicated.
- The need to measure your communication effectiveness by continually assessing your communication skill level.
Part II is about the messages you receive from others. This part of the course covers:
- How you use the skill of listening and how this skill determines what you actually hear.
- How you can assess your current skill level when it comes to listening.
- How you can immediately improve your listening skills by listening with CARE – a helpful tool to have and use during any conversation with someone else.
This GrowthCourse is part of the Inner Mastery Academy, brought to you by Tildet Varon and David Alexander.